The Andrei Stenin International Photo Contest is an annual contest for young photojournalists aged between 18 and 33 years old. It is Russia’s only platform for discovering new photojournalists and for allowing them to make a name for themselves on the world photojournalism stage. In 2022 around 3000 entries from 54 countries were submitted. Since its start in 2014 the contest has been exhibiting around the world, including Moscow, Cape Town, Budapest, Madrid, New Delhi, San-Donato-Milanese, New York, Ankara, Buenos Aires and other cities. The annual submission period starts on December, 22. The date marks the birthday of Rossiya Segodnya photojournalist Andrei Stenin, who died while on assignment and in whose honour the contest is named.
- Hidden dreamShaghayegh Shayankhah, Iran. Portrait. A hero of our time, series.
- Red Chili WorkersAbdul Momin, Bangladesh. My planet, singles.
- Nemo's GardenGiacomo d'Orlando, Italy. My planet, singles.
- AlpaquerosAlessandro Cinque, Italy. My planet, series.
- Shield WallEsteban Biba, Guatemala. Top news, singles.
- Fatigue SleepMuhammad Amdad Hossain, Bangladesh. Top news, singles.
- Unknown soldierVitaly Nevar, Russia. Portrait. A hero of our time, singles.
- Just NumbChandan Khanna, India. Top news, series.
- The man who changed everythingEdgar Breshchanov, Russia. Sports, singles.
- Meet the sea snot as global warming has given usErdem Sahin, Turkey. My planet, series.
Federal and Regional Media